Questions about the Home Page
1) Why can’t I click on the multi-color tabs below the slide show?
The color icons help you know what Pauline Walley Deliverance Bible Institute & Prophetic-Deliverance Theological Training Institute (PWDBI) have to offer you.
2) Why can’t I click on the rotating pictures below the Training People and Ministries information section?
Just like the color icons, the rotating white and purple icons are there to help you know what the school of Pauline Walley Deliverance Bible Institute & Prophetic-Deliverance Theological Training Institute (PWDBI) have to offer you.
3) How do I register for a course?
Scroll down the website and click on the purple icon that says REGISTER. Or on the bottom of each course description page, click the word REGISTER.
4) How do I know which course package to choose?
Keep your focus in mind and then read each course summary. After reading each course summary, choose the course that focuses on what you plan to do.
5) How do I find out information about your graduation policy?
Go to the Home page, scroll down to the bottom of the page, below the CUSTOMER SERVICE title you will find the link PWDBI GRADUATION POLICY.
6) How do I find the admission policy?
Go to the HOME page, scroll down to the bottom of the page, below the CUSTOMER SERVICE title, you will find the link to the ADMISSION POLICY page.
How do I subscribe to the newsletter or mailing list?
Go to the HOME page, scroll down to the bottom of the page, on the right side of the CUSTOMER SERVICE title, you will see the title NEWSLETTER. Type in your name and email address. Then click the blue bottom labeled as SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Questions about the Course Materials
8) How do I get my materials for my course package?
Click on the workbook tab and then click on your course’s school, then find the book that your curriculum is instructing you to have. Add to your cart and then pay for it using PayPal or credit/debit card information.
Questions about the Forum
9) How do I know when my professor has posted an assignment for me to submit?
It would be your job to check the FORUM page every day. The professors should have labeled each post by the course name and then assignment, which makes it easier for you to find the correct post.
10) How do I get to the FORUM page?
Go to the home page, scroll to the bottom of the page, below the title QUICK LINKS the last link is the FORUM click on it.